Counter-Strike Johny Counter-Strike Johny

Well...

It was good for a first, but that's about it. I don't see much depth into the story. The animation could use a lot of work, along with the voiceovers. One thing I didn't like was how it just switched to that "bird's eye view" thing. And the humor was poor. All in all, just keep practicing on Flash, and on the script.

Nature Nature

Deep.

Very, very deep. Good job. <3

perfect strangers perfect strangers

Bad.

Maybe 'twould be better if you gave it a magical thing called a point? You should make it longer, also.
And don't reply to me with a damn song!

PowerRangerYELLOW responds:

Sometimes the world looks perfect: Nothing to rearrange.
Sometimes you get a feeling like you need some kind of change.
No matter what the odds are this time, nothing’s going to stand in my way.
This flame in my heart, and a long lost friend.
Gives every dark street a light at the end.

Standing tall, on the wings of my dream.
Rise and fall, on the wings of my dream.

The rain and thunder. The wind and haze.
I’m bound for better days. It’s my life and my dream,
Nothing’s going to stop me now.

The Arena (Gladiator) The Arena (Gladiator)

I liked...

The style of the game overall. I think a lot can be done to this to make it more interesting. One thing, and I know it's cliche, but is you can make a special attack system, where as you build up enough energy and unleash it on the enemy. I think the whole fighting sequence was hard, but hey, challenges are good. All in all, you have good potential, and give this piece a bit of work, like adding a story and such to it, and you could get a great game.

MARIO RED MARIO RED

No way - no how.

This wasn't a good game at all. This was just a boring RPG demo, with no depth at all, and bad attacks. The style completely kills everything that Mario is. He does not use a pipe to jump on Koopalings, he runs to them and jumps on them. He doesn't throw Hammer Bros. hammers, he runs up and bonks then with a rather large mallet. This is a bad attempt, but you can do a lot to improve. You can animate a lot more actions, make the controls easier, (I didn't like having to use the arrow keys AND the mouse to select an attack.) Add more depth to the menus, "ATTACK," "ITEM," and "SUMMON" are much too cliche and boring. Give him special "Mario type" attacks. Make more enemies, add a story, and more interactivity.

I mean no offense with this review, and if you take offense, all my apologies. Just constructive criticism is all.

MarioRed responds:

yea its not that great in my opinion but i had to submit it sooner or later!

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

Aw, man.

If only life on NG was that easy. Thanks for the false hope, though, and great game.

Zelda: Windmill Zelda: Windmill

To be quite blunt

It sounded beautiful, and I loved it.

There's really nothing else I can say besides that.

Soundshifter responds:

news news

Not the most accurate approach..

It's not the most accurate approach for a News cast in a video game. Not bad, but you can improve.

griff711 responds:

its not news for a game...rofl, no no no, its new, as in whats goin on, i just made that for an entry

She Was Dreaming In The Rain She Was Dreaming In The Rain

Thank you..

Wow.. what a great time to hear this song.. This is very soothing. I like how the guitar comes in, seeing as I love rock so much!

It's definetely something to listen to, no matter what the mood. It's such a great song. Good job!

TenchuX responds: